So I brought the patterned pants home with me, and played with them a bit. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts! My face/hair is cropped in the first two because I didn't have them done. Then I realised the pictures looked better if *I* looked better. Also playing with new poses.
1. With a pale lemon/lime tee (I think it's yellow. The tag said green.)
2. With a black chiffon top. This top was given to me, and is set to be donated. I don't like the fit, but I may look for something similar. This is just to illustrate colour.
3. With a white top. This is also new, and was purchased with these trousers in mind. But I may keep it anyway--even if the trousers don't stay.
4. Denim jacket added. It doesn't get much wear right now because I wear jeans a lot, and I won't do double denim.
A few lessons for me already:
1. If I'm taking pictures (even just test-driving), I need to fix myself up as if I were actually going to go out of the house.
2. I like this new pose (feet placement, stand up straight)
3. I think I need a haircut--time to cut it off again.